MYSCOLI PHYSIO KL - Physiotherapy Kuala Lumpur
What is Dry Needling?
- A technique which uses needle inserted into trigger points
or "muscle knots" for release and reducing musculoskeletal pain.
- Treats vast range of musculoskeletal problems such as
tennis elbow, patellar femoral syndrome, chronic neck pain etc.
- Effective in improving range of motion
- Improve muscle efficiency and blood flow
- Beneficial when combined with physiotherapeutic exercise,
making your rehabilitation process a more comfortable experience
- Postural assessment and strengthening programme
available using physiotherapeutic exercises combined with Polestar Pilates concept
- Home exercise programme classes for self-care of
postural muscle strength using Pilates mat exercises
- Joint related pain
- Scoliosis screening for children
- Electro modalities : Infrared, therapeutic
ultrasound and EMS (electro-muscular stimulation)
- Patient Education – Physical Health Related
- Advanced Stroke Rehabilitation